Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Rein-DAWGS!!"

There I was..... minding my OWN biddiness yesterday afternoon... when my peeps started unloading the shed and bringin' up boxes and surrounding my napping spot on the couch with them. How's a dawg supposed to get quality naps around here??


Then dad dad opened a huge big box which he got all brand spankers new from the shops. His old tree was over 35 years old so mum and him thought it was time to get a new one. Mum started putting her pretty stuff on it. I was snoopervisin watchin' from the couch.


Then these three came out the boxes and mum lined them up so I could have a nice "Paws-Off" "familiarisation session." (Did your peeps have too much university Psychology trainin' too??...Geeezz) 

It wasn't "Paws-Off" for too long....


This little Christmas pengy was a little tempting for me....

Mum: NO.....RUBIE...... They are NOT YOURS...... you are not allowed to touch them...... if you do Santy Paws will see.... and you know what THAT means!!! So you have to show Santy Paws just how good you can be.....alright??


Crikey!!! I'm gonna have to watch my moves my furiends.... maybe try and control my stuffie urges until the 25th?!?! That's a LONG time!! This is gonna test me fur sure!


Mum says they are stuck put at the base of the tree.... to guard the presents..... like I guard the house.... HEY!!!! This tree is BLOCKING some of my watch-zone in front of the house!! Can you move it a little to the right ma?????


Cripes!! Just what do you call these mum????

Mum: They are called "Reindeers" Rubie. Aren't they cute??


They look more like "Rein-Dawgs" to me..... are they gonna be able to play with my tennis balls????


I knew it....... more useless tat decorations that just won't do much!


They won't even kick my ball ma!! What kinda dawgs do you call yourselves??!!


I'm just gonna sit here - and not CHEW ANYTHING..... until I see the mountains of presents that Santy Paws brings me.

How many sleeps to go??






23 comments:

  1. Hey Rubie - your blog looks all Christmas-y and beautiful and your tree is pawesome. You don't look too happy about those Rein-dawgs, but cheer up, once those 25 days are done, we are sure Santa is going to reward you very well.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweet Ruby, your tree looks wonderful and I especially like the pictures of you and the reindeer.

    Very Cool
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tree and decorations, Miss Rubie! Its not too long to wait, those 25 sleeps will come and go fast. But its the bein'good that might be a little hard on you!

    Kisses,
    Stella from Up Over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy thats a long time to leave them stuffies alone and them Rein-dawgs don't seem to socialable either, looks like Mom has you in line for some torture days of having to be good!!!

    Your Pals Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rubie, your bloggie looks so pretty and Christmas-y! You must have put a lot of thought into all the decorations and everything. We loves your tree and reindeer too!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rubie...so much temptation and such a long time....Good luck, mate!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rubie in your header picture with the antlers on you look like you have had a face lift and the antlers are making your eyes pop. But being a girl I understand you go to great lengths to look all youthful and beautiful.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tree! BOL humans are weird. The header looks great
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable. They get all nutty bringing trees in the house
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great header and your tree if lovely Rubie. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rubie you are behaving impeccably there, I can see. What awesome self-restraint.
    But tell me, did you really give permission for that header picture?
    Just wondering....
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I can see why my peeps are worried about getting a tree...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Bloggie is just beautiful today!!!!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rubie, you look so dang BEAUTIFUL! We love the new header and blog look. You did a pawsome job on it.

    With all those reindog's laying around, its gonna be a long, cold wait for Christmas! Hope you can hold off on your temptations.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH RUBY... your header and Blog and tree and orneryments are just GORGEOUS. I love it ALL... Well, except the No Touching Pawt. THAT is not right. I don't know WHY peeps put stuffs out and then say WE can't sniff and play and have any FUNS with them.
    Maybe you should write a letter to Santy Paws and tell HIM how you are treated.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Rubie, there are way too many sleeps still to go. I don't understand what those little green dog things are there for if they don't want to play.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're sure a good girl, Rubie! I'm good about leaving the tree and pressies alone, but I don't know if I could control myself if there were stuffies under there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 21 sleeps to go you have to be nice not naughty or no santa paws for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love visiting your blog- its so festive! I think the peeps need to be quiet when they drag this stuff out- so you can get some sleeps!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rubie, I love your header and you look so nice in front of your beautiful tree. It will be very hard to resist the urge to chew on stuffies, good luck. It seems like our peeps do this stuff so we have to be extra good for Santa. I guess it is worth it, when the pressies come.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rubie-
    It's okay...I already chewed up the first little Christmas stuffie thing that mom put out...how are we dogs to know that it's not for us?
    BOL

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha mum complains I like to play with Christmas decorations too! Guess we have a lot of controlling to do this month... ;)

    Barks,
    Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I just love your tree and all your decorations!

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...