Sunday, May 13, 2012

Another present, Eatin' and What I gave Mum!


Hiya all,


I know you are kinda sick of seein' me gettin' presents and thingys...... but I gotta gloat once more. Remember our good mate Jazzi had a Birthday not long ago (and she and her mom WENT NUTS-SO in a tye-dye trend) - and they gave away heaps of presents??!!?? I won one!!

My auntie Lynny was over last Friday when Scooter (my pawsonal pawcel delivery guy) brought me this pawcel. Come on auntie - let me OPEN it!!!!!!!


Aw lookie here - it is even in one of my favourite colours!!! How did Jazzi know? Now for some foodables!


THAT'S what I'm talkin' about ....... Hmmmmmm droolin' !!!


nom, nom, noms...... love my fresh meat and three veg!


Yup - it's a thumbs up Jazzi (assuming I have a thumb.....which I don't....you know what I mean!)


Thanks Buddy!


Still on the subject of eatin'........(one of my favs!) Guess which lucky mini schnauzer got her FIRST BULLY STICK to nom on?????

He he he......yup me!


Sorry about the wrong setting used on these pics (it's so hard to get good help!) but this was GOOD - and kept me nommin' for ages and ages. When mum bought it she just had to not think about what it used to be....... squeamish mum!



Finally - mum was another year older last month...... she and I have Birthdays close together - and what I got her BLEW her AWAY! I am one generous pup!


Dad dad helped me with printing out my design for the card.


The inside of the card. Yes - mum calls me Boo Boo!!


This cost me a LOT in my treat allowance moneys! Dad dad bought the green case.


But she is totally worth it. Even though it is "Mothers Day" today - she didn't want another present, she is still BLOWN AWAY by this one. 

Does this mean that I don't have to have a B-A-T-H for like....... 87 months ma?????

Mum: Sure Rubie....... but that means no sleeping in the big bed....so it's up to you!!

Drats and Double Drats!! I thought I was onto somethin'!!!






24 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mommi, Rubie...that's a great present and a must-have for busy bloggers! What a pretty plate too, Rubie..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Mum Rubie - what a great present you got her and such a fine card :-) That is a very pretty plate for your dinner too. That bully stick looks tasty - we have antlers here - not so squeamish for my Mum! woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rubie, such a cool bowl, it's left me drooling all over the keyboard.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful present you got you mom.

    Have a happy day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  5. We couldn't allow the Peanuts on the big bed because her fur got "Dad-dad" sick. LOL. Love the new foodie bowl!

    Wow, an iPad. I wish I could get one too. I would not bathe Peanuts for a month for it.

    Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Gwalk A Moley.. you got your mom an iPad fur her birfday???? THAT was just a fangtastic pressie fur sure!!! Happy Belated Birfday to her.

    I LOVE the new Plate Pressie from our girrrrl Jazzi! THAT is just perfect fur you to have your supper served on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowsies dat is sooo niyce owf yoo rubie!!! i gots ma mummer an ninendor 3ds fur her christmuss, mummer's seem to liyke gettin technornologikal fings, eetz troo!

    I wishes yoo haz nutt putt up dat yoor mummer wont lett yoo own da beeddie untill yoo haz been batherd, kus now they arr suggestern that I haz to do the sayme! heehee!

    Love n likks, pdorg xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww that was so kind of you to use your treat money on your Mum like that! What a great card and gift that you gave her, she sure was spoiled! Oh my goodness and such a pretty bowl you had, I love it so much ... but I love the look of that yummy food even more! Drooling! Then you eatting a bully stick, yummers! What a wonderful blog post! Too bad you had to have a bath! I actually enjoy my bath time, and as long as a bath means I can cuddle up in bed with Mum and Dad that's fine with me, plus they always give me a nice treat after I've been bathed, dyed and brushed! Wonder when my next bath is ........ Love, Licks and Hugs from your Pugalier Pal Frank x x x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a generous girl you are Rubie!

    I hope your mom had a wonderful Mother's day if you celebrate that in Oz. Even if you don't, we still hope it was a great day for all of you.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are pawsome treats and pressies and OMD an iPad!!!!! Rubie, you're so sweet!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow how cool. Bet no buddy else got a gift lie that
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got the best pressies ever!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What an amazing present for your mom! I can't let my momma read the blogs for a while, 'cause she's going to feel bad that she didn't get anything amazing like the rest of your moms...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pawsome pressie, Mommys deserve the best of everything cause they are the best.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Luv that Tie Dyed Nommers Plate Rubie! Way cool :) Great gift you and your Dad got your Mom! Hope she takes a break from it and remembers to feed you now and then ;) Bully sticks are the best aren't they?! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Rubie!
    Wow, that Jazzi is a great pressie-giver! Love that pink plate and the food probably tasted better on it! BOL. Love the giftie for your Mom. She'll have tons of fun with that new gadget!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card, aren't home-made cards the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so glad that you like it Ruby. I am really sorry that I couldnt send the treats that we wanted to but I can tell you that they tasted really yummy, if that is any consulation to you!! BOL

    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rubie, you're one gorgeous pup and you deserve to receive many many presents. No worries.. we never get tired of seeing that! And.... iPad thingy looks great!! Glad your mom loves it!

    Momo & Pinot xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rubie, you lucky duck, er we mean dog. Great prize. Your very own special plate. It is so cool and we love the colours. Bet your Mum did a HUGE SQUEEEEEEEEEEE when she saw her present too. Totally fabaroony. See ya sweetie pie. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW oh WOW soooooooo many good presents. You with the dish and bully stick and a great present for your Mum and ipad. Love the green color.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwwe! I hope your Momma had a terrific birthday! From the looks of things, I'd say she did! Yay! An ipad!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rubie! What a sweet and generous doggie you are. You must have gotten lots of kisses and belly rubs for that!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, we have the green iPad cover, the exact same, only the best taste schnauzers clearly :)

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...